Tuesday, February 20, 2007

you win some you lose some

today was quite exciting, we had the swimming carnival and at school there were many ppl that coloured their hair in their respective colours, my house on the other hand were not as enthusiastic. my first event the division 3 50m freestyle, i came in first by 15 seconds... haha... my timing was 33.06 sec... kinda weird though, the fastest i've ever swam before this was a 40... haha... in the division 2 50m backstroke, i came in 1st too with a time of 44.87 sec, in this one i won by abt 8 seconds... i was kinda shocked too as my timing was a medal contender for the 50m freestyle in the championship division. anyway, my effort earnt me a place in the open 4 x 50 freestyle. my house, delaney came in first, and it sealed of a perfect day. however in the last event, the staff v students, the staff team didn't have enough ppl and hence i joined their team, however, unlike the previous three events, we came in third. nonetheless, it was a succesful outing. we then had war cries before finishing off the day. our house came in last with 508 points, o' neill came in first so well done to them. as for me, i am exhausted from the swimming and i'm looking forward to a good long rest tonight, good night.
oh and beforei forget, credit to my relay team:
agostino, greg and jacob..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home