Saturday, February 24, 2007

day 24 on planet x...

today was a disaster!... i got to the club and i realised that all my sailing gear was missing!... worst, the boat i was using is damaged!... then when i tried to call my parents, my phone had not enough credit... turns out that my gear and my sail was all in a storeroom and i had to wait 3 hours for the guy with the keys for the room to arrive. i then took the train back from edgecliff. yesterday was better, first i got selected for the school swimming team (what a surprise). then we had p.e. where we played ultimate vortex... this only cemented my disability to catch or throw a ball. the rest of the day was average. after school my bros and sisters plus me, watched heroes on the computer, we got so addicted we watched till episode 7... thats wal all... well hopefully luck goes my way on day 25...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home