Sunday, August 12, 2007

Untitled

I just got my driving license last saturday. started driving last sunday and it is not easy. its so damn hard to park the car. i mean, how can anyone get reverse parking right on his first attempt?.. well.. the last week has been pretty uneventful. we got back a few assessments, and i passed english.. 15.5/25... haha... well top mark was 17 so i guess it wasn't too shabby.. i also got 32/32 for 3 unit math and 33/35 for 2u math. yesterday was the first day i drove on a road and lets just say i almost hit alot of cars. on the way back home, i almost scraped a car's side mirror, my dad was screaming down my ears... oww.. well.. today i'm going for another drive before heading to the gym and finally packing for my retreat tomorrow.
cheers ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home